Hydraulic Plane Die Beam Press Adopts double oil cylinder, precise double-crank connecting rod mechanism, which can guarantee that the cutting depth at every cutting position is same.
Usage and characteristics:
1. The Hydraulic Plane Die Beam Press is widely applicable for cutting of nonmetal materials in various industries by die cutter. For example leather, rubber, plastic, plastic packing, textile and chemical fiber etc.
2. Adopt double oil cylinder, precise double-crank connecting rod mechanism, which can guarantee that the cutting depth at every cutting position is same.
3. With special setting mechanism, and equipped with die cutter and cutting depth setting, the travel adjustment is simple and accurate.
4. The pressing board of cutting carries out slow cutting when it contacts the die cutter, which can make that there is no size error between the uppermost layer and lowermost layer of cut materials.
5. The central oil supply automatic lubricating system guarantees machine precision and prolongs service life of machine.
6. The operation is labor-saving and simple, with low malfunction, strong cutting power and high cutting speed.
7. Operation with two hands makes high safety.
Main technical parameters:
Maximum cutting force
upper pressing board to worktable
Size of the upper pressing board
Main motor power
Electric Supply Voltage
3x440/400/380/220/200V ,50/60 Hz
Total weight approximate
Remark: We can make the machine according to your specifically order ,for example the color, the motor information ,the working table etc.
1. Fast, quiet and easy to operate
2.All standard die constructions can be used – strip steel, wood forme or forged steel
3. Powered head traverse for effortless operation
4. Simple, accurate die setting and daylight adjustment
5. Quiet, vibration free operation
6. uses a hydraulic-down and hydraulic-up system to provide an even cutting depth
7. High speed
8. Die height and material height can be set quickly
9. Cut materials in single or multiple layers
10. Complete with high grade polypropylene cutting board and operating manual